Getting Rid of Ants Inside Your Home
Although many homeowners struggle with do-it-yourself ant control remedies the results are often less than satisfactory. Small problems can develop into large ones and this is when many people seek out the services of a pest control professional.
Once our team identifies your ants, they then use a range of powerful insecticides to deal with them efficiently. This gives you the reassurance that the problem has been fully dealt with. Treatments are targeted to your specific ant species in order to solve the problem quickly, whilst ensuring the safety of your family and pets, such as:
- Application of gel droplets in cracks and crevices and around entry points.
- Application of baits near ants’ food sources and inside cracks and crevices.
- Microencapsulated pesticide inside the nest - when found - and on ants’ trails.
- Pouring hot boiling water inside the nest, whenever found outside.
- Vacuuming for small infestations
Once the ants have been dealt with, you can take precautions to stop them coming back. One particularly important precaution is covering any food in storage areas - you don’t know where ants have been walking before they march across your food.