This HACCP qualification is designed for all individuals accountable for the development and maintenance of HACCP systems in manufacturing, processing, catering, and retail food organisations (i.e., owners, managers, supervisors, food technologists, quality controllers, operations managers, production managers, HACCP team members, etc.).
The aim of this course is to teach the principles of HACCP, and their application to Food Safety. Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to successfully implement HACCP and improve standards and compliance with legislative requirements within their own organisation.
- The role of HACCP within their industry
- Legal obligations of HACCP
- The principles and practical application of HACCP
- Hazard analysis methodology
- The 7 principles of HACCP
- Identification of critical control points
- Monitoring procedures
- Verification of HACCP system
- Management of HACCP system