Who should attend?
Anyone working in the catering, hospitality, or manufacturing industry to include food processing, hotels, restaurants, schools kitchens, and hospital kitchens. This basic food hygiene course provides attendees a foundation to enrol in Level 3 and Level 4 training courses mentioned below.
To have a solid understanding of basic hygiene principles, regardless of language barriers and level of education.
- Microbial, physical, chemical and allergenic hazards and controls
- Temperature controls and Food Safety management
- Food poisoning and control
- Basics of personal hygiene
- Procedure for proper cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control